The Crimson Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Crimson Empire

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Crimson Empire Black Guard - Security Logs [Invite only, adult]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Parfum Exotiqué

Parfum Exotiqué

The Crimson Empire Black Guard - Security Logs [Invite only, adult] Empty
PostSubject: The Crimson Empire Black Guard - Security Logs [Invite only, adult]   The Crimson Empire Black Guard - Security Logs [Invite only, adult] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 8:15 pm

Eyes had been everywhere this day. Eyes had been watching the corridors, bridges, rooms, and every corner of the battleship.People and anything one might want to think of. Eyes were watching others whom had been in the area studying how they move and where they would be going next. But this time eyes had been in that of a small office room where a man and a woman had been located at.

Eyes watched.

This all was surely all to interesting and the Sovereign would have been most gracefully to hear about what they have viewed this fine day.

The eyes moved quickly jumping shadow to shadow, bending their own reality as they moved with speed. If the shadows were to move then it would be a loss to them, a burn, pain, maybe death depending on how much the shadows were to move.

Meantime, while these so called eyes had been making their way to the one they had called their Sovereign. This Sovereign went by a name; to them she had been known as Lady Neferis, on the Universe, at each planet and systems one would know her by the name of a hundred names if not more. Always a different name when she went to the surface and walked amongst the one they call humans.

The Sovereign was hidden in complete darkness with the mantle of the Black Guard, away from those of the lesser worlds.
But little less talk about the eye for now, more information will come when that is all needed.
Back to top Go down
Parfum Exotiqué

Parfum Exotiqué

PostSubject: Re: The Crimson Empire Black Guard - Security Logs [Invite only, adult]   The Crimson Empire Black Guard - Security Logs [Invite only, adult] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:44 pm

"Planet we call alpha and Planet we call Omega" The woman points her laser device to two points blinking at the Star Map. "Two planets within the reach of the Confederation. Each of these planets was home to a nation, and these nations were allied for one reason: The development of interstellar travel through ring portals. This task had been the center of technology development for years, and each planet had joined together to speed up the use of such majestic objects."

"Interesting" It's all that the man says as the woman continues with the reading:

"Planet Alpha was a planet based upon labor, not slave labor, but labor of different species of animals. There were scientists there now called aniologists who cross bred different animals, rearranging the DNA and genes of already existing species to their needs, over all a very accurate system. With the obvious draw backs of the care and food of these animals. But all was with some flaw or another. Omega was a planet based upon machinery. Everything governed by new technology of mech-use. These new scientists were called Mech-elegist. Superior minds at hard word in creating new devices to meet their needs.

The people of both were all but human. Each had a human appearance, but they were very different. Having life spans from two hundred to a thousand years, these beings stopped developing physically at the age of nineteen; magic number."

"Could it be Levian?"

"We don't know. The sun within the solar system was in destruction, being dangerously close to the planets to lend a deep heat, shielded by the thick layers of protective which were the first development of science upon the two planets. The sun was undergoing super nova, the explosion of a sun. And the force from such a blow would surely kill the people. However, what to do? The ships had been long torn down by hungry scientists looking to use the material to create the portals, but at such early development, there would be no chance of the portals being ready in time.
So they regressed. They had to go back to using ships, but where to find the abundance of metal they had destroyed in the oxidizing process of the conditioning of the portal-material? Both nations looked to the single moon called Apocalypse, known for its iron core. From that moon would they get their chances of escape, from that small revolving moon, would they get chance at survival. But the moon, Apocalypse was spaced evenly between the planets, so who would claim ownership over such bountiful wealth?"

"Who?"

Eyes are listening. Eyes are transmitting.
Back to top Go down
Parfum Exotiqué

Parfum Exotiqué

PostSubject: Re: The Crimson Empire Black Guard - Security Logs [Invite only, adult]   The Crimson Empire Black Guard - Security Logs [Invite only, adult] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:53 pm

Life... It's what everyone has and everything has or has had, but that no one has ever understood. Some of the smartest people to ever live asked "What is the meaning of life?". Others, not exactly the smartest, have often wondered what is the purpose of their life. Tragedies, losses, deaths, have left more than just a few people to give up on life completely...

Though Life's meaning is mysterious, everyone seems to fight for it.

Even now, at space, we fight for it.
Weather it be their own or the life of someone they care for, people fight to survive and live. Why? Most don't ever think of why. Why not just give up and die? Who knows...
It isn't usually until someone is faced with a life threatening situation that they ask themselves that question...

Infidels. If they knew the Archaeus and the meaning of it, they wouldn't bother to ask this question.

Pause on personal diary recording.

“Voilá.”

“Karl... What a pleasant surprise.” I turned around in my Dillion-modeled red leather executive chair with an increase in my ever-sarcastic exterior, staring straight ahead at the image of a man in a black-coloured suit with the Sovereign's ensign on it marking his officer's rank, one almost identical to my own, entering through the office doors.

The man, given the name Karl, closed the red oak doors behind him and approached a dark-cherry vinyl reception chair across from the woman who had addressed him. He didn’t sit down however, only placing his long-fingered hands on the back of it as he returned the smirk directed at him with a hint of playfulness. “How could your beloved royal guard have foreseen it?”

“You’ve always been quite opinionated,Karl. Please. Tell me who let you through my security so I can fire them.”

“You’re going to look me in the eye and tell me I’m not welcome?”

“Would you rather I lied to you?” I turned my dark brown eyes away from him for a moment, the humor on my face dry yet taking on a tone of increasing sadism that normally would have made someone uneasy. One of my hands slipped away from the surface of my desk. “In fact, the orders were to kill you on sight.”

Karl paused and glanced downwards at the hand that had pulled away to slip its fingers through the gold hook of a desk drawer, and for a moment, his confidence seemed to falter. But only for a moment. When he saw that it was not a pistol that I had been reaching for, but a pack of cigarettes, he quickly regained his composure.

“I see you haven’t changed.”

I removed two cigarettes before closing the box and setting it back down into the soft red interior of the drawer, trading it for a chunky chrome lighter. I waited until Peter had decided to take a seat in the vinyl chair before lifting the flame of the lighter up to the tip of the cigarette pursed between my lips. “What business have you here, Karl? I trust you understand that your simple visits have long since lost my interest.”

Karl inhaled for a moment before pulling the cigarette away from his lips long enough to admit a faint puff of smoke. “At least you haven’t forgotten that there was a time when my visits did interest you,” he commented, winking. “In any case, I guess you’re right. Let’s get down to business.”

I set the lighter down and slid my violet glass ashtray to the center of the table, holding my unlit cigarette in my fingers and staring at the man with the same unpleasant stare I’d given to those passing beneath the building.

“I’m here to make a proposition. Your dear Patrick- is that his name?—has been on bed rest for several months now. His position at the Empire was to manage the exports from the mines and back. But as of late you’ve been needing someone to fill in for him. He paused. I want that position.”

If I had been at all surprised by this statement, it didn’t show even the slightest on my exterior. I glanced to the side in an off-hand sense of thought before dragging my eyes back to Karl.
“You’re hardly the best candidate for the job. But you mentioned a proposition. I’m sure you understand that this ’proposition‘ better give me a reason to recommend you to the Sovereign, Karl, or I believe it’s time you took your leave.”

Karl hesitated before answering, taking another puff of his cigarette and flicking the ashes into the tray previously offered to him. He breathed out. “My father passed away six months ago and left me with a comfortable small fortune. With that, I've been doing some works and digging...I've found an old tome that might contain traces of what your Sovereign seeks. Ancient mines, specialized ways of operating. I could do the work under disguise of a mining company and use my fortune to fined the lost caves...”

I interrupted him and quirked my eyebrow. “How small is this fortune of yours?”

The man said nothing, only reaching into his pockets and removing a thin slip of white paper. He glanced up to meet the emotionless face of friend before passing the paper across the desk, to which I gathered up carefully. I failed to show my surprise. But the interest was evident.

“I see.”

“So am I hired?”

I didn’t answer immediately. I simply slipped the unlit cigarette into my lips, leaned forward so that tip of mine met the tip of karls’, and waited until it became apparent that it was lit. Even then I didn’t move right away, but instead, breathed in and then tugged the cigarette out from my lips. I exhaled to the side. “When can you start?”
Back to top Go down
Peter Hirsh

Peter Hirsh

PostSubject: Re: The Crimson Empire Black Guard - Security Logs [Invite only, adult]   The Crimson Empire Black Guard - Security Logs [Invite only, adult] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 6:36 am

"I can't remember much of my days as an information dealer."

I smashed the hologram with my fist, in vain. Karl Steigner. Who could forget who he was and why he was here yet again.
I was the Officer who arrested him before. His crimes, countless but obviously amusing enough to retain his life on favours of his charms.
He's after her again, I know. I can see the smile on his face as he looked at the camera before entering parfum's office.

Operations that's what his files shows.

Hologram, 6 years ago, accessing

"Well...tell me what you do know, Mr. Steigner." The man behind the sheet of glass replied through the comm but not before giving out a sigh.

"Hirsh, the guy is probably old right now. I was a kid, he was a monster in both the stock business and Absinthe trade. He had ships from the seven corners of the universe. He was the best. No matter what any of you guys think. Those guys in Operations were even under his *****in' control"

The inmate replied with a cocky tone. "Are you sure about your facts...I need evidence and a testimony for this investigation." The suit man said.

"Yes!" The inmate shouted. The corrections officers guarding the room turned around and then looked back through the hall way. "Alright...tell the tale." The suit said.

"Well...I can't find where to start. I guess I can trace it back to when I met his sister. We met at Station 13, pleasure hub, I was an on going club hopper. 'An endless womanizer' the press called me when I was sentenced. I met her inside. She was exotic, had the complexion of an angel...but the accent and spice of a devil. Very sexy, light brownish lips. Curvacious body...like that of a princess. Sparkling brown eyes that would glow underneath the disco ball. Once I met here, I talked...she talked. We danced. After the DJ slowed things down, it got very intimate. Then, we started to bump and grind, you know!? So, I took here back to my place in..." The suit man interrupted the tale of the beauty and the club hopping womanizer's tale. "You lived where?" The suit man asked.

"Sector 11, Empire. Planet Veraion. Anyways, I took her into my room. We drank a few...not a lot. It was an excellent night. I couldn't forget it...the best in the world. Nobody could take that kind of stuff away. Like I said, the best! The next morning I woke up next to the cold and chilling body of the Angel. All of her spice and exoticness was drained from her. I was frantic I got up from the bed and called the police patrol. It was very, very crazy. The next morning, the place looked as if a tornado had blown through. The cops went through all my stuff and found a wad of cash and bottles of whiskey. That was all the evidence they needed, a kickback. They turned the empty bottles in to evidence and there was no *****in' autopsy. The police decided to turn in a sh*tty story that I gave her excess amounts of absinthe. They couldn't prove it, so I didn't go to court. I figured out why in the end..." The inmate said.

The suit man looked up and spoke into the telephone's receivers, "Why?"

"They killed her...Heaven took her away from me. She was so beautiful. So beautiful. Of course, in a few weeks...I was out on the streets. The Empire took all of my money, they said I had been evading taxes. At this point, I had been taken full advantage of. I didn't care. I got myself a minimal job at a place that was shipping out adult holorels. The guy who owned the place was the guy you are looking for. After awhile, he would keep me after hours and teach me about the commodities of the drug trade and spionage. He would take me under his wing." The prisoner said.

"Well...Mr. Steigner...this is a nice tale so far." The suit man said.

"What did you say your name was again?" the prisoner asked.

"Detective Peter Hirsh. Empire Internal Security." The Sovereign said, entering the interrogation room. Her sudden appearance making the ambient quiet, all cameras were disconnected, guards covered their eyes. The last image recorded shows the Sovereign holding her cigar and walking towards Karl.
He was never seen again ever since.

Record data ends here.

Now, he's back. How and why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Crimson Empire Black Guard - Security Logs [Invite only, adult]   The Crimson Empire Black Guard - Security Logs [Invite only, adult] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Crimson Empire Black Guard - Security Logs [Invite only, adult]
Page 1 of 1