The Crimson Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Crimson Empire

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Artwork for the Empire

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Semra Oshun

Semra Oshun

Artwork for the Empire Empty
PostSubject: Artwork for the Empire   Artwork for the Empire Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 11:32 am

Of course I had to start this one....

The original artist...I don't know, I just changed it. Thought it kind of looked like something for this...
Tower
Artwork for the Empire 2dsk21f
Back to top Go down
Semra Oshun

Semra Oshun

PostSubject: Re: Artwork for the Empire   Artwork for the Empire Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 9:15 pm

(IC)

I stood to the right and slightly behind of her gilded throne. My hands carefully folded into the long billowy sleeves of my robe.
Business of pleasure today? I thought....sometimes hard to tell with the Sovereign's moods. A loud, sharp slap of leather on wood as she brought the whip down on the arm of her chair. I did not jump as her servants did, but my heart speed just so. A few of the guest's tittering, nervous laughter reached my ears.
A red, luscious, hard to read smile spread across her lips at the reactions. Her eyes sparkled with something also. The scent of incense, candle, warm skin and other more exotic pleasures hung cloyingly in the air.
Ah, but leather also....delicious, dangerous.

Another sharp crack echoed through the hall.

I glanced briefly at the Sovereign, she brought the whip near her face, inhaling the scent, her eyes lowered, feral almost...a huntress scenting her prey. I held that image in my mind, an idea coming to me.

"This is very lovely, " her voice low, sensual.

I nodded nearly imperceivably, only she knew of my private hobbies...adept at weaving, molding the leather to such shapes and tools of pleasure or pain. I have made many such whips for her, varying lengths, colors and adornments....this one was simple, "to the point" as I said. I craft such for her only...for her and the unfortunate...fortunate souls she chooses to use them on.

Perspective I smile softly to myself, taking pleasure in her pleasure and set myself to the rest of the business.

The meeting over, I returned to my rooms, slipping from my robes and into something a bit older. With a quick glance over my shoulder..

paranoid still

I opened the private, hidden room...only two keys for this room, the Sovereign holding the other. I inhaled the sharp, smooth scents of paints and chemicals...my atelier.
Setting the blank canvas on the easel before me, picking up the brushes...I set my hand to motion...

hours
whispers of the brush
harsher whispers of my breaths
hours
finished

another gift for the Lady finished...

Artwork for the Empire 2reldo8

I return to my rooms exhausted, ringing for the servant to help me bathe, then to bed

I will have a servant deliver it to her tomorrow....

she will have that moment captured...

as her eyes captured us in that moment
Back to top Go down
Revan Neferis

Revan Neferis

PostSubject: Re: Artwork for the Empire   Artwork for the Empire Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:28 am

Only by fire, gold is tested.

Artwork for the Empire 16ii4wm
Back to top Go down
Semra Oshun

Semra Oshun

PostSubject: Re: Artwork for the Empire   Artwork for the Empire Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 7:55 am

Now bare to the beholder's eye
Your late denuded bindings lie,
Subsiding slowly where they fell,
A disinvested citadel....

The Sovereign's Gaze
Artwork for the Empire Rsy249
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Artwork for the Empire   Artwork for the Empire Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Artwork for the Empire