The Crimson Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Crimson Empire

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings from new member

Go down 
+5
Semra Oshun
Atyria
Karl Steigner
Parfum Exotiqué
Xargh
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Xargh

Xargh

Greetings from new member Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from new member   Greetings from new member Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 2:33 pm

Hello Everyone !

I am new addition to that magnificent gathering you called "The Crimson Empire" and just wanted to say hello and introduce myself.
After few nice emails exchanged with Revan Neferis, I have realised that there is no better place for an old EVE-Online mercenary like me.
Another thing that I realised after reading of several posts on the forum, was the fact that YOU are really great community of mature people who knows the meaning of word "RPG" (small wink to Semra, I was impressed by your short story) and it would be an honor for me to be accepted into your ranks.

Few things about me:
I am 36 years old, My real name is Mariusz. I live in Gdynia, a beautiful coastal city located in northern part of Poland. I am computer engineer and I work for some american company here in Gdynia. In my free time I try to dive in many hobbies I have, just to don't let my work to wash my brain too much.
I like good sci-fi and fantasy RPG games of course (been playing EVE-Online and Star Wars Galaxies for 5 years). Because I live close to the sea I love sailing very much. I love to sail a little bit during summer and when there is a bad weather I like to sit at home, building wooden models of old sail ships and men-o-war, beasts of the line from XVIII century ;-)
My last (but not least) hobby is an electronic music (JMJ, Vangelis, Enigma - just to name the few), I love to listen to it and love to create something from time to time, I have my own small home music studio with stack of synthesizers where I love to spend few hours during the night in search of extraterrestial sounds ;-)

Thats all about me for now, I hope that we will have many opportunities to talk with each other in the future, and I hope that our community will be able to withstand that test of time and patience before "Infinity" will be deployed.

Best Regards to Everyone!
cheers
Xargh
Back to top Go down
Parfum Exotiqué

Parfum Exotiqué

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from new member   Greetings from new member Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 2:53 pm

Finally I get to be the first to post!

I bid you a very Warm welcome to Crimson Empire!

I bet you need a sexy sig Wink
Back to top Go down
Xargh

Xargh

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from new member   Greetings from new member Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 3:34 pm

Thank you for warm welcome!
I think you are right with that sexy sig., but I will need some help in this matter.

cheers
Xargh
Back to top Go down
Karl Steigner

Karl Steigner

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from new member   Greetings from new member Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 4:56 pm

Xargh wrote:
Thank you for warm welcome!
I think you are right with that sexy sig., but I will need some help in this matter.

cheers
Xargh

Welcome Xargh! Please don't forget the Żubrówka! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xargh

Xargh

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from new member   Greetings from new member Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 7:13 pm

Thanks Karl!

Sure thing, full crate of Zubrowka will be delivered to the next staff meeting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Atyria

Atyria

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from new member   Greetings from new member Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:12 pm

Hi! Welcome from US too! About this community being able to withstand that test of time and patience, don't worry. I've seen what these boys and girls can do from past experiences and they are all very stubborn and resolute when they want something. Wink
Back to top Go down
Semra Oshun

Semra Oshun

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from new member   Greetings from new member Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:22 pm

Xargh wrote:
(small wink to Semra, I was impressed by your short story)

Why thank you sir...my welcome as well. Oh, since I have been rather lacking in this department...welcome to all.
Back to top Go down
M Levian

M Levian

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from new member   Greetings from new member Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 6:37 am

Hi Mariusz, welcome bro!
About the signatures, I can handle that. The player's introduction thread has a few signature models that weren't used yet. check it out and see if any of them rocks your boat Smile
Back to top Go down
Revan Neferis

Revan Neferis

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from new member   Greetings from new member Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 7:22 am

Greetings and welcome. It's a pleasure to have you here with us, very much the player profile we sek to join us.
Ah Poland... I love the Country. Last year I've travelled there at least once a month for a week to visit a supplier in Mielec. Such warm people and delicious food and Iwon't even start with the delights of a Żubrówka with orange juice!

Anyway, Feel yourself "at home" and don't hesitate to ask questions and participate within the community.
My regards!
Back to top Go down
Realypk

Realypk

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from new member   Greetings from new member Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:53 am

Welcome! Always good to a fellow polak here with me! My parents were both polish, i was borne in germany and live in the use so I'm kindof a mix of nationalitys Wink I have however been to poland 3 times already and loved it every time! What I really miss is the polish land, the polish women and the candy/food! So if you can send me some of those polish women and candy than I'd be all set lol!
Back to top Go down
Xargh

Xargh

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from new member   Greetings from new member Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 7:59 am

Girls/Guys
Once again, thank you very, very, very much for warm welcome. I really feel at home while beeng here.
I think that I was looking for such people like YOU for few years without luck, and now, finally I've found my kind of folks ;-) and I have the feeling that we will do many "interesting" things together.

Marcus, as for the sig. I was wondering if you could use a picture of my current avatar? I have another one, somewhere, which is bigger (a shoot from a movie, very good quality), I think that picture of Boba/Jango Fett will do nicely for such scoundrel like me ;-) if not, I can use whatever you think will suit me.

Revan, I didn't know that you are so often here in my country ;-) so next time just give me a shout and we could have some "Żubrówka" ;-)

by the way, I didn't know that Żubrówka is so popular among you guys ;-) do you guys know how that vodka got its name?
Żubr - is an europen version of Bison, so "Żubrówka" = "Bison's vodka" -> in each bottle of true zubrowka you will find a long leaf of grass, and we have a joke that this is a special grass because bisons piss on it ;-) that is how zubrowka is created ;-)

cheers
Mariusz

PS: Realypk are you sure you want some women from poland? cheeeeeeesus, they are most cold and arrogant on the globe ;-)
Back to top Go down
M Levian

M Levian

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from new member   Greetings from new member Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 8:06 am

Xargh wrote:
Revan, I didn't know that you are so often here in my country ;-) sonext time just give me a shout and we could have some "Żubrówka" ;-)

Lucky bastard!
Wink

Xargh wrote:
by the way, I didn't know that Żubrówka is so popular among you guys ;-) do you guys know how that vodka got its name?
Żubr - is an europen version of Bison, so "Żubrówka" = "Bison's vodka" -> in each bottle of true zubrowka you will find a long leaf of grass, and we have a joke that this is a special grass because bisons piss on it ;-) that is how zubrowka is created ;-)

cheers
Mariusz

It's the long leaf of grass that makes it special! But of course, for us, very manly, hard rock RAWR french men , it's the Bison piss!

Oh yes, about the sig, send me the image by pm mate I'll see what I can do.

PS: Women , MUST be Italian or Swedish, with a Brazilian layout! * coughs* I feel so dead now
Back to top Go down
Revan Neferis

Revan Neferis

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from new member   Greetings from new member Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 11:26 am

Oh my... I didn't know about the story behind the zubrowka, but truly, it's taste is unique and delicious savour with orange juice. To be is almost a sin to not bring at least 2 bottles every time I travel there.
The typical food too, I just can't resist it, now the Polish women... mmm I think I'll pass on that Cool
Back to top Go down
Realypk

Realypk

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from new member   Greetings from new member Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:27 am

You obviously have never been withother women from arround the world :p

Polish women are down to earth in comparison Wink
Back to top Go down
M Levian

M Levian

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from new member   Greetings from new member Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 4:50 am

Realypk wrote:
You obviously have never been withother women from arround the world :p

Polish women are down to earth in comparison Wink

Must be better than French. Really French women are the most arrogant.
Back to top Go down
Xargh

Xargh

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from new member   Greetings from new member Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 4:59 am

well, I have a friend from Greece (he runs a greek restaurant here in my city). He was with many girls from different parts of the world; from Spain, from Brazil, from US and finally from Poland. He broke that relationship after two years and said that it was the worst experience of his life ;-) the best one was with 'chica latina' ;-)
believe me, polish girls are kind of disaster ;-) (I've divorced twice :-P )
Back to top Go down
Parfum Exotiqué

Parfum Exotiqué

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from new member   Greetings from new member Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 7:49 am

Xargh wrote:
(I've divorced twice :-P )

Welcome to the club! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ludvig Von S

Ludvig Von S

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from new member   Greetings from new member Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:03 am

Welcome from Germany!
Back to top Go down
Xargh

Xargh

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from new member   Greetings from new member Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:24 am

noooooooooooooooo Sad folks, please, You too ??? is this a kind of a plague of todays modern world ? Wink
well, at least you can start something new and even better Wink
Back to top Go down
M Levian

M Levian

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from new member   Greetings from new member Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:22 am

Xargh wrote:
noooooooooooooooo Sad folks, please, You too ??? is this a kind of a plague of todays modern world ? Wink
well, at least you can start something new and even better Wink

marriage is the plague, we're just eradicating it Very Happy

Sorry about the delay with the sig, I'll try to work on it today
Back to top Go down
Xargh

Xargh

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from new member   Greetings from new member Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:36 am

mmmmmmmm....... now, with my new sig. I feel so complete ;-)

Marcus, thanks once again!

Xargh out...
Back to top Go down
M Levian

M Levian

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from new member   Greetings from new member Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 1:37 pm

Xargh wrote:
mmmmmmmm....... now, with my new sig. I feel so complete ;-)

Marcus, thanks once again!

Xargh out...

Gla you likd it mat, welcome again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from new member   Greetings from new member Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from new member
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Crimson Empire :: The Crimson Empire OOC :: The Crimson Empire player Introduction-
Jump to: