The Crimson Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Crimson Empire

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Requesting to join crimson empire

Go down 
+4
Parfum Exotiqué
M Levian
Realypk
Bryan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Bryan

Bryan

Requesting to join crimson empire Empty
PostSubject: Requesting to join crimson empire   Requesting to join crimson empire Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 8:58 am

Hi. I'm Bryan. I live in Atlanta. I'm probably the oldest member here ( 42 years old)
I don't know anyone here but I came following your Ad on infinity forums. I'm registered there with another nick ( I didn't think about a role play identity before seeing you guys around) and I'm a regular contributor as well.

I work in the world of advertising at this moment, as a photographer. (this moment is now 12 years old) But I hold open the idea that life is full of changes and I try my darnedest to keep my mind as open as possible. So on occasion, life's sweet pie tastes funny. I find joy in simple things. And my biggest fear in life is to miss out on the life that's intended for me.

I won't lie to you by saying that I have experience with role play because I don't. But Revan's posts and the maturity level that this community presents is something that I haven't seen there and I'd love to give it a try if you'll have me.
Back to top Go down
Realypk

Realypk

PostSubject: Re: Requesting to join crimson empire   Requesting to join crimson empire Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:55 am

Well make sure to have an interview with Revan and if everything goes well on that front I'll give you an early welcome aboard! I seriously doubt a man with experiance like you should have too much trouble with the interview Smile
Back to top Go down
M Levian

M Levian

PostSubject: Re: Requesting to join crimson empire   Requesting to join crimson empire Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 8:01 am

Hey mate, welcome to the forums. Realypk said it all, good luck with the interview but I also doubt you'll have any problems on that front.
Back to top Go down
Parfum Exotiqué

Parfum Exotiqué

PostSubject: Re: Requesting to join crimson empire   Requesting to join crimson empire Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:20 am

Realypk wrote:
Well make sure to have an interview with Revan and if everything goes well on that front I'll give you an early welcome aboard! I seriously doubt a man with experiance like you should have too much trouble with the interview Smile

Ditto.

And try to not get light-headed with her hypnotic accent Very Happy

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Revan Neferis

Revan Neferis

PostSubject: Re: Requesting to join crimson empire   Requesting to join crimson empire Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 11:18 am

Greetings Bryan, thanks for choosing our group. Up front, it's a pleasure to have you with us.
Let's have a talk on TS or vent in order to clarify a bit our role play concepts and see if they fit with your expectancies as well. I'm currently in a very busy week business wise but I'll do my best to attend this interview with you within the coming days.

Meanwhile, feel free to explore our forum and participate with our stories, ideas and comment on improvements you would like us to consider.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Requesting to join crimson empire   Requesting to join crimson empire Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 11:00 am

Thanks Revan, just le me know when you can be available. My friend Steven would like to join us as well, is it possible to make the interview for both of us?
Back to top Go down
Nira Westover

Nira Westover

PostSubject: Re: Requesting to join crimson empire   Requesting to join crimson empire Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:54 pm

I'd love to schedule a meeting as well, if not a problem. I've never had the pleasure of speaking with you in person, and would love to have the opportunity sometime. I'm off work the next two days, and would be available sometime then. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Revan Neferis

Revan Neferis

PostSubject: Re: Requesting to join crimson empire   Requesting to join crimson empire Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:05 am

But of course lady and gentleman, just let me know when you are available, sometime at evening when I can use vent and I'll be there. It's ok to bring your friend too Bryan, make sure he registers here and introduce himself
Back to top Go down
Semra Oshun

Semra Oshun

PostSubject: Re: Requesting to join crimson empire   Requesting to join crimson empire Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:15 am

I may have missed it, and that's not entirely impossible, but do we have our own vent?
Back to top Go down
Revan Neferis

Revan Neferis

PostSubject: Re: Requesting to join crimson empire   Requesting to join crimson empire Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:47 am

Semra Oshun wrote:
I may have missed it, and that's not entirely impossible, but do we have our own vent?

Yes beauty, we have the one J.T.J set for us. You were there with me and Bruno not long ago Wink
Back to top Go down
Semra Oshun

Semra Oshun

PostSubject: Re: Requesting to join crimson empire   Requesting to join crimson empire Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:16 pm

ah, that one...nvm...lol
Back to top Go down
J.T.J

J.T.J

PostSubject: Re: Requesting to join crimson empire   Requesting to join crimson empire Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:40 pm

Revan Neferis wrote:
Semra Oshun wrote:

Yes beauty, we have the one J.T.J set for us. You were there with me and Bruno not long ago Wink

Are you talking about the one that Mike set up? That wasn't me.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Requesting to join crimson empire   Requesting to join crimson empire Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 5:59 pm

Thank you for the interview Revan, it was great to speak with you this afternoon and I'm very enthusiastic about being the newest member here.
Back to top Go down
Revan Neferis

Revan Neferis

PostSubject: Re: Requesting to join crimson empire   Requesting to join crimson empire Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:28 am

Bryan wrote:
Thank you for the interview Revan, it was great to speak with you this afternoon and I'm very enthusiastic about being the newest member here.

Welcome Bryan
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Requesting to join crimson empire   Requesting to join crimson empire Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 8:58 am

Thank you all. I have registered at your ooc forum and hope to keep in touch with you all there while we wait for infinity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Requesting to join crimson empire   Requesting to join crimson empire Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Requesting to join crimson empire
Page 1 of 1