The Crimson Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Crimson Empire

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Happy Birthday!

Go down 
+4
Peter Hirsh
Ludvig Von S
Parfum Exotiqué
Revan Neferis
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Revan Neferis

Revan Neferis

Happy Birthday! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday!   Happy Birthday! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 7:18 am

30 october, so here it goes in advance.

We want cake Sassy pirat

A kiss beautiful and thanks for being with us for such a long time. I know it isn't an easy task Wink
Back to top Go down
Parfum Exotiqué

Parfum Exotiqué

Happy Birthday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday!   Happy Birthday! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 7:47 am

cheers

Happy Birthday Sassy!
Back to top Go down
Ludvig Von S

Ludvig Von S

Happy Birthday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday!   Happy Birthday! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 8:59 am

Happy happy, Joy Joy! cheers
Back to top Go down
Peter Hirsh

Peter Hirsh

Happy Birthday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday!   Happy Birthday! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 12:09 pm

Happy birthday!
Back to top Go down
J.T.J

J.T.J

Happy Birthday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday!   Happy Birthday! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 1:12 pm

Revan Neferis wrote:

We want cake Sassy pirat

THE CAKE IS A LIE!

Assume the party position.

Happy b-day.
Back to top Go down
Semra Oshun

Semra Oshun

Happy Birthday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday!   Happy Birthday! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:06 pm

bah, skip the cake, exotic liquors and exotic dancers instead! (yes, male and female..lol)
Since you were born so close to Halloween, does that mean your momma found you in a pumpkin patch instead of under a cabbage leaf?

Back to top Go down
Nira Westover

Nira Westover

Happy Birthday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday!   Happy Birthday! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:49 pm

Thank you all so much for the birthday wishes......I'm just curious....anyone lining up to give me my 26 spankings? Twisted Evil On another note.....I'd definitely make cake, but it's my own special recipe, so if you don't like it, take it up with the chef.... Very Happy And just to clear it up for ya Shady, I was born less than 3 hours before Halloween, and no lie, the doctor was dressed as Dracula when he delivered me. They were in the middle of their Halloween party and I wasn't due until Nov. 4th, so I came as a surprise to everyone! No cabbage leaves for me.....the hands of a vampire delivered this twisted soul into the world! Twisted Evil Explains a lot, I guess..... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Peter Hirsh

Peter Hirsh

Happy Birthday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday!   Happy Birthday! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:23 am

Nira Westover wrote:
Thank you all so much for the birthday wishes......I'm just curious....anyone lining up to give me my 26 spankings? Twisted Evil

We won't dare to line up before Marcus! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
M Levian

M Levian

Happy Birthday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday!   Happy Birthday! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:13 am

Happy Birthday babe, love you lots!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happy Birthday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday!   Happy Birthday! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Crimson Empire :: The Crimson Empire OOC :: The Crimson Empire player Introduction-
Jump to: