The Crimson Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Crimson Empire

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Busy times

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Revan Neferis

Revan Neferis

Busy times Empty
PostSubject: Busy times   Busy times Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 7:09 am

Hi dears

Just letting you know that I'm following the project here with great interest but time has been a little bit of an issue to me right now. I'm in the middle of a new business development in Brazil and it's requiring a bit more then I previously expected. My apologies for the small number of posts lately, I'll keep things on track and post when needed.

New applications: First of all, welcome and thank you for choosing our group. Please direct your interview requests to Marcus ( M Levian) or lady Loraine ( Parfum Exotique) for the time being.

Interviews can be done in the following languages:

Revan: Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, English, Portuguese, Italian

Marcus: French, German, English

Loraine: French, English, German

I think this will cover our needs.

Best regards
Back to top Go down
Ludvig Von S

Ludvig Von S

Busy times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busy times   Busy times Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 3:02 pm

Folks! Very busy here too with Uni exams etc but I'm here Smile
Back to top Go down
Xargh

Xargh

Busy times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busy times   Busy times Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 7:51 am

ahh, well, the same here. It is the end of the year and my real life corp is trying to spend some money on trainings, business trips etc.
So I would be rather rare guest here but virtually I am here with you all ! c u l8r!

Xargh
Back to top Go down
Nira Westover

Nira Westover

Busy times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busy times   Busy times Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 12:06 am

Guess it's nice to see I'm not the only one that's been kept away recently.....been a lot of things going on in my family lately that has made it difficult to get online as much as I would like to. If I could ask one small favor though, my mom has been in Intensive Care since Monday of this week and on a ventilator with severe pneumonia. If you all could just keep our family in your thoughts and prayers, it would be very much appreciated. Hope all is well and that the holidays will find you all in great spirits.

Love you all,
Cassie
Back to top Go down
M Levian

M Levian

Busy times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busy times   Busy times Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:47 am

Nira Westover wrote:
Guess it's nice to see I'm not the only one that's been kept away recently.....been a lot of things going on in my family lately that has made it difficult to get online as much as I would like to. If I could ask one small favor though, my mom has been in Intensive Care since Monday of this week and on a ventilator with severe pneumonia. If you all could just keep our family in your thoughts and prayers, it would be very much appreciated. Hope all is well and that the holidays will find you all in great spirits.

Love you all,
Cassie

All my love for you babe, hope you mom is better.

I'm moving back to France second week of January so very busy with preparations too. You're all in my heart and i´ll keep checking for news.

love you all, hugs

Marcus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Busy times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busy times   Busy times Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Busy times
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Crimson Empire :: The Crimson Empire OOC :: The Crimson Empire - Miscellaneous-
Jump to: