The Crimson Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Crimson Empire

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ICN: Infinity Community Network

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

ICN: Infinity Community Network Empty
PostSubject: ICN: Infinity Community Network   ICN: Infinity Community Network Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:16 pm

Very well gents, time to start to know who is who and what we will go against on infinity.

Good place to start home work is here:

http://www.infinitycommunity.net/ipomanager/index.php

There you'll find the IPOs ( Corporations) set by players so far and how they have been developing.

If you wish to be a member of Crimson Empire, don't forget to register and apply there.
Back to top Go down
http://crimsonempire.web-rpg.org
Peter Hirsh

Peter Hirsh

PostSubject: Re: ICN: Infinity Community Network   ICN: Infinity Community Network Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:01 am

I'm against this. There's no need for them to know our actual numbers before it's time. I'd say just a few of us register there.
Back to top Go down
Revan Neferis

Revan Neferis

PostSubject: Re: ICN: Infinity Community Network   ICN: Infinity Community Network Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:55 am

Peter Hirsh wrote:
I'm against this. There's no need for them to know our actual numbers before it's time. I'd say just a few of us register there.

Not sure it would make difference, as the majority would be gathered directly to beta. But if you prefer, sure why not.
Back to top Go down
M Levian

M Levian

PostSubject: Re: ICN: Infinity Community Network   ICN: Infinity Community Network Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 7:44 am

Let's set a limit of no more then 10.
Back to top Go down
Revan Neferis

Revan Neferis

PostSubject: Re: ICN: Infinity Community Network   ICN: Infinity Community Network Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 8:46 am

M Levian wrote:
Let's set a limit of no more then 10.

I'll let it for players choice. If someone wants to know our numbers they will here anyway and still not find the reality as many corps are simply represented by a player. It doesn't matter
Back to top Go down
Peter Hirsh

Peter Hirsh

PostSubject: Re: ICN: Infinity Community Network   ICN: Infinity Community Network Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 5:29 am

I'm doing some scan and tests with ICN. I'd need at least 3 new members to register there from today on

check the crimson Empire, apply for it.

Revan please accept it. We can always delete it afterwards
Back to top Go down
Revan Neferis

Revan Neferis

PostSubject: Re: ICN: Infinity Community Network   ICN: Infinity Community Network Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:23 am

Peter Hirsh wrote:
I'm doing some scan and tests with ICN. I'd need at least 3 new members to register there from today on

check the crimson Empire, apply for it.

Revan please accept it. We can always delete it afterwards

Alright.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ICN: Infinity Community Network   ICN: Infinity Community Network Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ICN: Infinity Community Network
Page 1 of 1