The Crimson Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Crimson Empire

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what are you guys playing nowadays?

Go down 
+2
Semra Oshun
Jadyn
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jadyn

Jadyn

what are you guys playing nowadays? Empty
PostSubject: what are you guys playing nowadays?   what are you guys playing nowadays? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:21 pm

Anything interesting while we wait for infinity?
Back to top Go down
Semra Oshun

Semra Oshun

PostSubject: Re: what are you guys playing nowadays?   what are you guys playing nowadays? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:34 pm

Jadyn wrote:

Just real life Jadeyn...
Back to top Go down
Revan Neferis

Revan Neferis

PostSubject: Re: what are you guys playing nowadays?   what are you guys playing nowadays? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:03 am

Jadyn wrote:

Yes, we are playing another mmorpg. Just a light one while we wait. All informations can be found at our OOC forum http://aurum-solis.forumotion.com
Back to top Go down
Xargh

Xargh

PostSubject: Re: what are you guys playing nowadays?   what are you guys playing nowadays? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:59 am

Dears,

....what do you think of Star Trek Online? another space MMO.
Maybe worth a try while we wait for our Infinity?
Today I should get access to open beta.
Do we want to wait for infinity doing nothing? or maybe we could gather together and have fun in STO ?

love you all !!!
Xargh
Back to top Go down
Ludvig Von S

Ludvig Von S

PostSubject: Re: what are you guys playing nowadays?   what are you guys playing nowadays? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:15 am

Xargh wrote:
Dears,

....what do you think of Star Trek Online? another space MMO.
Maybe worth a try while we wait for our Infinity?
Today I should get access to open beta.
Do we want to wait for infinity doing nothing? or maybe we could gather together and have fun in STO ?

love you all !!!
Xargh

We are playing eve online and a few other mmorpgs.
Come to our ooc site mate ! Smile
Back to top Go down
Xargh

Xargh

PostSubject: Re: what are you guys playing nowadays?   what are you guys playing nowadays? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:59 pm

hmm, I feel little bit stupid now ;-) somehow I've missed information about OOC forum

I need to join, will do this tomorrow.

I also play EVE Online grrrrrrrrrr I need to find you there as now I fly alone somewhere in Amarr space.

Few words about STO (Star Trek Online), I thought that maybe it will be something fresh, new idea, something to keep me awake for another few months before Infinity will be deployed but .... STO in my opinion is a complete disaster, just an ordinary shooter, it has nothing from "exploration-of-unknown" idea of real Star Trek, complete waste of time, don't buy it.

See you somewhere in EVE

cheers
Xargh
Back to top Go down
M Levian

M Levian

PostSubject: Re: what are you guys playing nowadays?   what are you guys playing nowadays? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:18 am

Xargh wrote:
hmm, I feel little bit stupid now ;-) somehow I've missed information about OOC forum

I need to join, will do this tomorrow.

I also play EVE Online grrrrrrrrrr I need to find you there as now I fly alone somewhere in Amarr space.

Few words about STO (Star Trek Online), I thought that maybe it will be something fresh, new idea, something to keep me awake for another few months before Infinity will be deployed but .... STO in my opinion is a complete disaster, just an ordinary shooter, it has nothing from "exploration-of-unknown" idea of real Star Trek, complete waste of time, don't buy it.

See you somewhere in EVE

cheers
Xargh

It depends, we have two fronts there in EVE, one is heavy heavy pvp stuff, with IT alliance. Other is a light but very nice role play stance with Sani Sabik Amarr.
You can join our new role play site

http://eve-sanisabik.ning.com/

And take a look there, it's just a few days older.

Use your eve online character name and picture please.

see you there Xargh, good to hear from you mate.
Back to top Go down
Xargh

Xargh

PostSubject: Re: what are you guys playing nowadays?   what are you guys playing nowadays? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:27 am

Marcus, good to see you alive Bro! ;-)

thanks for this link, see you all in EVE then :-)

cheers
Xargh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what are you guys playing nowadays?   what are you guys playing nowadays? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what are you guys playing nowadays?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Crimson Empire :: The Crimson Empire OOC :: The Crimson Empire - Miscellaneous-
Jump to: