The Crimson Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Crimson Empire

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anybody home?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chukada

Chukada

Anybody home? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody home?   Anybody home? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:16 am

Revan?

The Crimson Empire has something to gain, with maintaining a presence on the Infinity forums during the pre-beta era. So where are you girls and guys?
Back to top Go down
Revan Neferis

Revan Neferis

Anybody home? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody home?   Anybody home? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 8:28 pm

Hi dear

We are still here and active as you can read by my posts at ooc area. We just play other mmorpgs and our time are constantly required where the games are up and running so its hard to keep everyone's attention to forums on infinity. But I'll keep following the news.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Xargh

Xargh

Anybody home? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody home?   Anybody home? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:45 pm

hi Everybody,

... I was just browsing our old posts and laughing a little bit to myself while reading them,
so I hope that waiting time won't have any negative influence on our team and that we will meet together some day out there in the cold darkness of the void.

well... it is vacation time so I hope that you all have a good time wherever you are.

miss you all !
cheers!
Back to top Go down
Ludvig Von S

Ludvig Von S

Anybody home? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody home?   Anybody home? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:05 am

We are still following the developments but very busy with other mmorpgs at the moment.
But the structure is built, we follow the news and when time comes we will be there.

Twisted Evil

Xarg, you should join our ooc forums too mate, to keep in touch!
Back to top Go down
M Levian

M Levian

Anybody home? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody home?   Anybody home? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:32 am

Chukada wrote:
Revan?

The Crimson Empire has something to gain, with maintaining a presence on the Infinity forums during the pre-beta era. So where are you girls and guys?

Busy with eve mate. We aren't much of forum only play tbh, we just made our introduction and that's what we wanted there.
But we are keeping an eye open and following the discussions when profitable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anybody home? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody home?   Anybody home? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anybody home?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Crimson Empire :: The Crimson Empire IC :: The Crimson Empire - Diplomacy hall-
Jump to: