The Crimson Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Crimson Empire

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another application :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Haunt

Haunt

Another application :) Empty
PostSubject: Another application :)   Another application :) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:51 am

Greetings, everyone!

I'm very new, just registered on the Infinity forum a few days ago... as I mentioned in my PM to Revan, at first I thought about making my own corp to fulfill my dream. A dream that includes:
- subterfuge
- criminal activities
- PvP
- shadow diplomacy (including hiring mercenaries to fulfill our goals)
- possibly spying (though not taken to the extreme... my goal is enriching the OOC atmosphere, not ruining it)
- domination through the above pirat

I even decided on a name - the Crimson Corporation (if anyone has ever played an old, good game called Star Control 2, they're likely to know why Smile). This was before I ever knew that a Crimson Empire existed... and once I found it out, I thought I'll have to settle for something else due to the name similarity... until I saw your recruitment thread. Then I realised that what we desire is rather similar Very Happy

It would probably be best if I immediately tell you about my shortcomings and limitations.

I don't have Ventrilo or TS. Also, I don't have a computer strong enough to power Infinity adequately (though that should change by the time it emerges Wink). Furthermore, I'm not much of a roleplayer. I have so far been more of an OOC person, and my inexperience makes my roleplay somewhat low quality. However, I'm willing to give it a try, even if it won't be done as often or as well as is the standard here... and, time providing, I can hopefully improve Very Happy
There is more that I can say about the experiences I've had so far in the only MMORPG I have so far played (for over 3 years now, and not EVE), but I'd prefer to say it in a place which isn't open to everyone (I wish my identity in that other game to remain secret to the public, as due to the nature of my actions there, there's a small, but real risk of metagame-ish OOC backlash if some people from there are also present in the Infinity community).

As for real life, there's not all that much to say... I'm a computer science student from Croatia, age 20 (will turn 21 in 3 months) - I saw that you've set a min age of 21, and I can see why... so I understand if you think I'm a bit young for this corp. I'm not disturbed by your ways though, so I assure you there's nothing to worry about in that regard Wink (especially if it takes a bunch of years for Infinity to come out)
I suppose maturity can't be ascertained before the interview though...

I await your replies with excitement What a Face
Back to top Go down
M Levian

M Levian

PostSubject: Re: Another application :)   Another application :) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:53 pm

Welcome to the Crimson Empire. Your application sounds promising. You have the right mind-set to work for the Sovereign and our goals.
Don't expect it to be an easy journey though. We are silent now but our ways are never of peace.

I'll take your application to my officials. You shall hear from me shortly.
Back to top Go down
Haunt

Haunt

PostSubject: Re: Another application :)   Another application :) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:17 am

Thank you! Looking forward to it.

btw. just a small note - my Infinity forum name is of course the same as the one on this forum, should you wish to contact me there.
Back to top Go down
Revan Neferis

Revan Neferis

PostSubject: Re: Another application :)   Another application :) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:35 am

Welcome to our portal. I'm pleased to see that our Marshall has given you the proper welcome.

Your application will be revised and we shall speak shortly.

Revan Neferis
Back to top Go down
Haunt

Haunt

PostSubject: Re: Another application :)   Another application :) Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:31 am

Hello again!

It's been some time, and a new development came up. Regretfully (perhaps? tongue), I've decided to apply to The Black Order instead. However, this doesn't mean that this is a final goodbye... perhaps one day I'll come back if you'll have me Smile
I certainly look forward to seeing you in action - whether it may be as an observer, your target or even a member of your team!

Well, we'll see how things go. Either way, I have a feeling that dealing with you - verbally or through gunfire, in peace or war - would be very interesting indeed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another application :)   Another application :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another application :)
Page 1 of 1