The Crimson Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Crimson Empire

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recruitment to the Empire

Go down 
+3
Revan Neferis
Semra Oshun
M Levian
7 posters
AuthorMessage
M Levian

M Levian

Recruitment to the Empire Empty
PostSubject: Recruitment to the Empire   Recruitment to the Empire Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:54 am

People came to ask me as well, so I'll put here the words that the Sovereign has passed along.

Recruitment to the Empire is open to applications but acceptance will happen only after interview.

Or in case you get privately invited.

We have Quality above quantity any day. Quantity is not what wins wars and several times we have seen precedents on mmorpgs of people boosting quantity with alts and half non active players.
This won't happen at the Crimson Empire.
So no alts. If you're not active, you'll get kicked.

We want people that likes to pvp. We will have a good economy and industrial backbone supported by third parts so our function is to go out there and kill.
You have to be over 18 at least. We like to have adult themes on our RP.

that's all I can think atm about it. Any questions, be welcome to ask here or pm me.
Back to top Go down
Semra Oshun

Semra Oshun

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment to the Empire   Recruitment to the Empire Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:32 am

I have a few questions.

1. is just "over 18" well enough? I haven't seen many 19 years old that are different than 17 years old. Maybe a standard age like 21 or higher? Just because one is considered "of legal age" doesn't necessarily mean they are mature...or perhaps this will be weeded through in the interview process?

2. are we keeping to our usual standards of a probation period? I think this important as interviews can be faked. Perhaps a period of 30 days to show their merit?

3. independent financial security? I don't know what the costs and such will be for Infinity, but as most of us have financial security, should we require it of our members? I realize not everyone is wealthy...and times are hard for some atm, but when the game gets up and running, we don't want a player we've come to depend on suddenly dropping out because they can't pay their subscription fee or one that becomes dependent on the rest of us for in game monies.
Back to top Go down
Revan Neferis

Revan Neferis

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment to the Empire   Recruitment to the Empire Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 11:58 am

Semra Oshun wrote:
I have a few questions.

1. is just "over 18" well enough? I haven't seen many 19 years old that are different than 17 years old. Maybe a standard age like 21 or higher? Just because one is considered "of legal age" doesn't necessarily mean they are mature...or perhaps this will be weeded through in the interview process?

2. are we keeping to our usual standards of a probation period? I think this important as interviews can be faked. Perhaps a period of 30 days to show their merit?

3. independent financial security? I don't know what the costs and such will be for Infinity, but as most of us have financial security, should we require it of our members? I realize not everyone is wealthy...and times are hard for some atm, but when the game gets up and running, we don't want a player we've come to depend on suddenly dropping out because they can't pay their subscription fee or one that becomes dependent on the rest of us for in game monies.

First of all, thanks Marcus for the post.

1- I agree. I would say that we keep it over 18 as a requirement to interview and on interview we will scan the other aspects. I've seen "kids" that can be very mature and "adults' that just can't meet the standards.

2- Yes. This is standard for us everywhere. Probation period of 30 days.

3- Yes. Absolutely needed. And as always we extend this requirement out of game and in game as well.

Good points and if you have more questions feel free to open them here, it's good for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Peter Hirsh

Peter Hirsh

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment to the Empire   Recruitment to the Empire Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 1:57 pm

25+ Kids are a bit annoying.
Back to top Go down
Nira Westover

Nira Westover

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment to the Empire   Recruitment to the Empire Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 10:21 pm

Peter Hirsh wrote:
25+ Kids are a bit annoying.

Well, I barely make it then....thank goodness I'll be 26 in 2 weeks Razz
Back to top Go down
J.T.J

J.T.J

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment to the Empire   Recruitment to the Empire Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 10:25 pm

/not signed

21 here
Back to top Go down
Peter Hirsh

Peter Hirsh

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment to the Empire   Recruitment to the Empire Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:34 am

21+ then, minimum.
Back to top Go down
Revan Neferis

Revan Neferis

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment to the Empire   Recruitment to the Empire Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 11:10 am

Revan Neferis wrote:
we keep it over 18 as a requirement to interview and on interview we will scan the other aspects. I've seen "kids" that can be very mature and "adults' that just can't meet the standards.

It stands ladies and gentlemen.
Back to top Go down
Karl Steigner

Karl Steigner

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment to the Empire   Recruitment to the Empire Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:52 am

Revan Neferis wrote:
Revan Neferis wrote:
we keep it over 18 as a requirement to interview and on interview we will scan the other aspects. I've seen "kids" that can be very mature and "adults' that just can't meet the standards.

+ 21 is a good standard Revan, I'd stick to it instead of 18.
18 is very relative.
Back to top Go down
Peter Hirsh

Peter Hirsh

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment to the Empire   Recruitment to the Empire Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 6:46 am

Karl Steigner wrote:
Revan Neferis wrote:
Revan Neferis wrote:

18 is very relative.

All our members are 21+ so far, so I guess it comes naturally.
Back to top Go down
Revan Neferis

Revan Neferis

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment to the Empire   Recruitment to the Empire Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:33 pm

Peter Hirsh wrote:
Karl Steigner wrote:
Revan Neferis wrote:
Revan Neferis wrote:

18 is very relative.

All our members are 21+ so far, so I guess it comes naturally.

21 plus stands than, for everyone's happiness
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment to the Empire   Recruitment to the Empire Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recruitment to the Empire
Page 1 of 1