The Crimson Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Crimson Empire

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Life in the Shadows (Invite Only)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Havelock von Stein-Bach

The Life in the Shadows (Invite Only) Empty
PostSubject: The Life in the Shadows (Invite Only)   The Life in the Shadows (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 8:16 am

It was black as night... it always was.

The man standing at attention managed to gain composure enough to look at the dark-clad figure behind the desk.
It was as if mr. von Stein-Bach had'nt even noticed him, he simply sat there studying a sheet of paper, meticulously.
That made the man nervous, when Stein-Bach was studying paper in that way, it meant that something very bad was about to happen indeed.
He cleared his throat; "We had an appointment sir?"

Stein-Bach looked up, "Ahh yes... Mr. White" he said with a voice like syrup.. Havelock flashed him a dangerous smile, "It would appear that certain.....information has managed to treacle its way to me..." he said, carefully placing the sheet paper in a binder.

Mr White cleared his throat nervously, "Sir.., I can explain... this is all-". Stein-Bach cut him off.

"Can you Mr. White?" he said, sending a look that said "I can read your mind, even the small print"
Mr White faltered, and cleverly decided that saying nothing at this point would probably serve him best.
Stein-Bach simply looked at him for a few more seconds than was comfortable.

"Sir.. The committee simply thought it would serve the Empire " Mr White pleaded, but was once again cut short.

"I have certainly noticed that groups of clever and intelligent people are capable of really stupid ideas, Mr White."
"However, I am not a completely heartless person Mr White.... and you are certainly not as stupid as your recent actions within the committee would suggest.... however.. our beloved Sovereign would certainly be.. shall we say.. upset should this information", he picked up the sheet of paper and waved it suggestively, "reach her."

Mr White swallowed, he was, despite his best attempts, starting to shiver. His heart was racing.

Stein-Bach opened a drawer in his desk, withdrawing a small metal box and opening it, producing a small black pill. He placed it on his desk.

"Mr White..." he nodded towards the pill "Perhaps you would like to spare her ladyship the trouble... and yourself what could surely turn out to be much much more?" He raised an eyebrow in that suggestive manner.

"Sir" said Mr White, taking the pill, he placed it in his mouth and swallowed.

"Do not let me detain you Mr. White" said Stein-Bach.

Mr White turned around and headed towards the door, the room was already spinning and growing darker. He exited the room and stepped into the blackness. It was black as night... it always was, but Mr. White never knew about the others.
Back to top Go down

The Life in the Shadows (Invite Only)
Page 1 of 1