The Crimson Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Crimson Empire

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brain code: Exodus [Private, adult]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ludvig Von S

Ludvig Von S

Brain code: Exodus [Private, adult] Empty
PostSubject: Brain code: Exodus [Private, adult]   Brain code: Exodus [Private, adult] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 10:01 pm

The lights flickered on and his eyes shot open. The doctors gathered around began mumbling with delight. Phrases such as 'it worked,' and 'he's alive' shot from their mouths. The man on the table was groggy and not fully awake, but he looked around the room none-the-less. He shook his head back and forth and struggled against the chains. Suddenly, his grey eyes closed and for him all went black. The word Exodus rang out in the room. It was instantly filled with screams. The man's eyes opened again. Things were blurry but he could see a struggling scientist in his hand. He had him by the neck but was too tired to do anything about it. Wait! He was sitting up now. It went black again. More screams...

By the time the guards broke down the door, the man on the table was gone and there was blood everywhere...

--------

The door leading into the alley flew open. I don't remember why I was there, who I was, or what I was doing, but I did know that I had to keep running. After making it into the alleyway I slammed the door. I had gotten about ten feet away from the door when it flew open again and four men dressed in suits came out, with guns drawn.

"Stop!!"

Their apparent leader yelled to me. Stop? Hell no I didn't stop. I ran. That is, until the corridor ended. I was trapped in what it seemed to be a long corridor inside a battleship spacecraft.

"Ludvig Von S, you are under arrest and sentenced to death for high treason and murder on Crimson Empire agents."

Ludvig... Was that my name? I opened my mouth and spoke the most simplistic of words,

"No."

This shocked me on several fronts. Number one I was shocked at how demonic and evil my voice sounded. Number two I was shocked that I knew how to speak. I had never done it before. The men closed in on me. My instincts began to take over. I closed my eyes tightly. My body began to quake terribly and then there was the noise... It happened again. An audible, strained, and horsed whisper echoed about.

Exodus

Suddenly all turned to black around me, then there was another set of words.

So mote it be.
Back to top Go down
Ludvig Von S

Ludvig Von S

Brain code: Exodus [Private, adult] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brain code: Exodus [Private, adult]   Brain code: Exodus [Private, adult] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 6:20 am

Last time I talked to you
You were lonely and out of place
You were looking down on me
Lost out in space

Laying underneath the stars
Strung out and feeling great
Watch the red orange glow
Watch it float away

Down here in the atmosphere
Garbage and city lights
Gonna save you’re tired soul
You’re gonna save our lives
Turn on the radio to
Find you in satellite
I’m waiting for the sky to fall
I’m waiting for a sign

And all we are
Is all so far

You’re falling back to me
The star that I can see
I know you’re out there somewhere out there
You’re falling out of reach
Defying gravity
I know you’re out there
Somewhere out there

Hope you remember me
When you’re homesick and need a change
I miss you’re purple hair
I miss the way you taste
I know you’ll come back some day
On a bed of nails I wait
I’m praying that you don’t burn out
Or fade away

And all we are
Is all so far

The star that I can see
Defying gravity
I know you’re out there
Somewhere out there

The star that I can see
I know you’re out there

Defying gravity
I know you’re out there
Somewhere out there

The star that I can see
Defying gravity
I know you’re out there
Somewhere out there

I know, I know

I know

Nothing made sense any more...

Suddenly all turned to black around me, then there was another set of words.

So mote it be.

3 days before, Planet KXi , Crimson Empire Sovereignty.

Flames shot high, turning the night crimson with carnal light. A rocket launcher had been the producer of the flames, narrowly missing the motorcycle that shot across the dark streets of the Empire KXi City. The driver of the two-wheeled machine chose to remained off of the main north-south arteries that cut downtown. The better to dodge any pursuers if there were side streets to screech along, and with a virtual Hunt declared on him by his former lover, it was imperative that her minions not follow her to his intended, yet undetermined destination.

The man moves through the criss-crossing streets, for which this City was known. He gradually made his way in the proper direction, which was still, at this point, undetermined. Satisfied that no one tailed him any longer, he made a final dash across an open stretch of ground and towards a massive edifice of marble and steel. As Ludvig neared the facade, he took a final glance over his shoulder to make certain he was clear. He was. Ludvig scanned, in a metaphysical sense, the surrounding area, attempting to determine if anyone was in the confines of the building that was now in front of him. It wasn't an office building that harboured a corporate business, it was actually a temple, and as far as he was able to determine, no one had been there as of yet. He had been on the run for a while, and was growing weary. The yellow and white lines were beginning to become nothing more than a blur against the dark sea of pavement beneath him. As Ludvig neared the building, he noticed that in-between its east wall, and the west wall of an adjacent building, there was a small alley. He slipped into its entrance and killed the bikes engine.

Along the steel looking surface of the outer wall before him, was a wrought iron fire escape. It was a few feet above his head, but Ludvig crouched low and leapt up, grabbing onto the bottom rung with both of his hands. He pulled himrself up quickly and with an expert ease. If anyone were to have seen him they would have thought that his previous actions were a piece of cake. The door, however, proved to be a subtle problem. He removed a paper clip he always carried in the back pocket of his jeans for just such an emergency. He unbent it with a few quick movements and began the small meager task of picking a lock.

The lock clicked and Ludvig turned the doorknob. The door opened silently, and he slipped through, closing it just as silently behind him. He slid the lock back into place. Although the interior of the building was shrouded in a veil of utter darkness, Ludvig could see through the inky blackness almost as if it were daylight itself. Whoever had inhabited this place, was obviously never here. The room he entered next, appeared to be an overly spacious living room. There was only one problem, there was no furniture, save for a black marble fireplace, and the plush black carpeting with a strange alter in the middle.

Ludvig sat himrself directly in the centre of the room. A few moments earlier, he had ignited a fire, and the now carnal flames set a subtle crimson glow about the room. Her thoughts became interrupted by a fain noise outside of the room's only door. He moved swiftly to a wall shadowed corner of the room, allowing the darkness to envelope him, making him nearly invisible.

Ludvig watched the figure walk in, nearly holding his breath with each step the newcomer took.
Back to top Go down

Brain code: Exodus [Private, adult]
Page 1 of 1