The Crimson Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Crimson Empire

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suitable Luxury [ Private and adult ]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jadyn

Jadyn

Suitable Luxury [ Private and adult ] Empty
PostSubject: Suitable Luxury [ Private and adult ]   Suitable Luxury [ Private and adult ] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 9:05 am

The Sovereign sits on a raised seat standing on a dais carpeted in white, with a large cushion behind her and two others as arm-rests.” A hundred guards flanked her. Facing her were her highest officials and nobles, each in an elegant silk robe. On each side was a row of judges and teachers, and farther back in the hall were lower-ranking nobles and military leaders—all of them also dressed in luxurious silk robes.

The dream came back to her. Jadyn, fell back onto the straw-filled mattress with a groan of horror and forced herself to remember her lurid night-time fantasy. Her treacherous imagination had brought her to her bed, virtually naked. She had dreamt she had held her in her arms, caressed her face and neck, and she had felt the heat of her naked body, the sensation of silk over iron. She had fantasised, feel her mouth on hers - on every part of her …

‘No!’ Jadyn rolled over on to her side, dragging the covers over her head as though her shameful thoughts could be blanked out. It did not work. How could she be so wanton as to dream like that?

But who can deceive one in love?
She could not imagine killing someone’s soul, their sense of themselves. It seemed Jadyn knew that about her, just as she knew, deep down, she would never force her, never harm her.
Something passed between them, some flash of understanding.
Back to top Go down
Jadyn

Jadyn

PostSubject: Re: Suitable Luxury [ Private and adult ]   Suitable Luxury [ Private and adult ] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:17 pm

"Read it." She says calmly, emotionless watching my hands trembling as one of her guards holds the letter that he has found hidden under my sheets tonight.

"It wasn't meant ( taking a deep breath)

"Another premonition, seer?"

I shake me head " No my Sovereign. The Empire continues to grow stronger and what I've seen before continues to be the only vision."

"I see no reason why you would hide a letter from me. Are you betraying me?

"I'd rather die milady"

"Tell me!"

I close my eyes feeling my knees weak managing just a whisper "Paradise in Her I See"

There she stands bathed in crimson light
Beyond the sunset in a world I can't reach
The wind caresses her hair dark as night
My eyes watch her skin like dusk and her embrace.

Beyond the north waves she rides on the crest
Flying in a blue dream she rises like a Phoenix
Feeling my heart thundering against my chest
How I wish I could be the one to hold her close.

She's a dreamer and the universe is at her feet
If I could fly, I'd hold it up for her forever
In love with her if I fall, I'll have no retreat
Beyond lost horizons with her in a dying embrace.

She is marble and silver upon the sands
Her footsteps upon the sand stand hallowed
Following her I wish she'd walked on my hands
Like rain in the desert she waters my thirsty soul.

Ash to ash, dust to dust we must fall
Pounding on the gates of heaven in a plea
In timeless galaxies for her I call
How I wish I'd be the one with her on the sea.

If forever was true then in her bosom I must lie
Pleasures are of no consequence
For with her in eternity I'll surely lie
My sins washed away in blood tears I cry.

She is my angel of sin
Stabbed deep the blade of love
With her is my next of kin
In forests of my mind these memories remain.

I fall to my knees, unable to stand, my eyes lowered to the floor as the guard finishes to read.

"Stand up Seer."

I lower my head now, unable to comply"

"Everyone needs a vision to sustain them in life"

The Sovereign passes by me, her fingers tracing my face. Did she understand? Maybe not. Leaders of Empires can only see what's way beyond human eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jadyn

Jadyn

PostSubject: Re: Suitable Luxury [ Private and adult ]   Suitable Luxury [ Private and adult ] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:18 pm

My Sovereign
Ruler of the Empire,

I pen this in response to our last correspondence regarding the times ahead for the Empire. Per your request I have moved from the station and taken rest on our most holy site near the dunes of the red planet. I have left the Apocrypha and the relics where you asked me to my Sovereign, including the translations. I thank you for your understanding in my reluctance to part with such important relics of my faith, and have taken utmost care to ensure a proper transcription to suit your research. Included with this dispatch are the transcribed pages, as well as notes on my obversations about the prophecies within, to offer the perspective to your study. I trust you will find the items quite enlightening, and you may find answers to some of your queries regarding the infidels and the war to come.

I will dispatch the remainder of the transcriptions you requested as soon as time permits.

Until then, candles bright and words warm,

Jadyn Nathalian C.
Seer of the Empire, Royal Bloodveil library.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suitable Luxury [ Private and adult ]   Suitable Luxury [ Private and adult ] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suitable Luxury [ Private and adult ]
Page 1 of 1